film izle film izle film izle

One hundred mourners admitted over poisonous Munkoyo

One hundred people have been admitted to Kitwe Central Hospital for stomach pains after drinking Munkoyo.

The one hundred patients started trooping to hospital on Sunday early in the morning.

But by Monday, sixty eight of the patients have been discharged, according to Hospital Spokesperson Grey Chishimba.

The residents drunk the Munkoyo after returning from the burial of a 91 year old woman who died in Cha Cha Cha Township of Kitwe.

Among the patients were children aged one year and above.

A ZNBC News crew found patients who were seemingly in pain complaining of stomach aches.

Some patients talked to suspect foul play.

One of the patients, MARY ZULUĀ  has told ZNBC News that the traditional drink was adequately prepared with clean water but wondered why people started vomiting and having diarrhea after taking the drink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>